Rise Of Piracy
A downloadable Piracy Game for Windows
This is the Single Player DEMO version of Rise Of Piracy.
This includes one Scenario where you sail to a target island, battling ships along the way, where eventually you have to defeat the islands defenses and defenders, deploying your crew to capture it !
There is a known bug with the 'Very Low' quality settings. Please visit the settings screen and increase LOD Bias to Maximum if using this quality setting.
Also - if you get a GC Main thread style error, just restart the game and it'll be fine :)
- You can hit U to show/hide a Objective Marker - it will point to the island that you need to capture.
- If you follow the flow of the map, you should be able to discover the objective island on the large map, by pressing M.
- The RTS view is unconstrained, so you can hit T, and "fly" around the map. Controls for the RTS are: Hold middle mouse button to mouse look, and WSAD to move around. Holding Shift will make the movement faster.
Main features include:
- Roaming NPC Ships
- Large open world with plenty of Islands
- A few populated islands with defensive forts
- One large island with plenty of defenses including Ships, Soldiers and forts!
- A domination style capture system where players must send members of their crew to shore and invade the island, fighting enemy squads on the way.
Not included in demo features:
- Ports and Trading
- Player owned-fleets which can be hired at ports that can be commanded in the same way as the troops
- Large scale player fleet vs
- Ship Upgrades
- Cooperative modes
- Story mode
- Many different Scenarios
- Player vs player
- Capture the island modes!
- Free for all
- Teams of 2! (2v2v2v2v2)
- 3v3/4v4 etc.
Here is a video of a past multiplayer playtest - here you can see a cooperative island invasion mission being completed:
I hope to open the multiplayer up in future patches and include some more levels before we enter alpha.
I stream all of my development on my twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/IrishJohnGaming
I post regular updates to my twitter:
Discord server: https://discord.gg/QeH9yhd
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.